Translate

Thursday 3 September 2015

The Mandela Effect Poll..... what dimension am I In?

Apparently the question of "what freakin' dimension am I in?" has captured a lot of people's attention.  After the article I wrote last week:  "What TIME is it Mr. Wolf" and The Roundtable Discussion from Monday Aug 31, the questions brought up by Jim Stone and myself have been circulating through social media.


A friend of mind on facebook has put together a poll to keep track of peoples answers- and to ask a few new questions that I hadn't heard of yet.  And WOW!!!!  Seriously?!  Someone screwed up the time lines so that the #1 Darth Vader quote is now CHANGED?!?!  Now I'm offended!! lol.

Please take a few minutes to answer the questions in the poll about the Mandela Effect, and share it out on your websites, groups and social media.  The more people who answer, the greater look we will get at just HOW fucked up this all is!!

http://www.poll-maker.com/QRVR3A





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.