Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Unknown Script- Have you seen this before?



Hi again everyone!  So over the past few months during the energetic work I've been doing I have seen several documents.  Some are in known "english" alphabet, but in the past three weeks or so I have had several incidents of seeing a completely unknown type of script. A few weeks ago I went through about 10 minutes of "pages" of this script flashing in front of my eyes- about 5 pages per second.  Last night I "knew" what this script was, "knew" where it came from..... and then on the moment of waking, it's gone- as if the information was erased.  Below is a picture I drew that looks very similar to what I have been seeing.  Do you  know it?  Have you seen it?  Please let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.