Translate

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Journey to Morocco- Part 1

Lisa sums it all up perfectly.  I've sat here trying to think about my $.02 cents to add and I'm not really coming up with much.  If you listened to last nights show, you probably got blasted by the energy that is almost exploding over here in Morocco....

.... if you missed last nights show, then you missed the part where Lisa Harrison announced  to the world that we are all gathering in Morocco.  My family, AK, Lisa, Vera, Mark, Caleb... soon to be joined by Brian, Sue, and several others.  The PTW are not all that happy about it, but fuckem if they can't take a joke!!!

Our family is uniting and the energy is KABOOMING, magnetic fields meshing.... Love and Laughter abound.  I've only been here since Sunday night yet I can't imagine being anywhere else right now.

So many people are getting the "Call", feeling the pull that's telling them where they are suppose to be for the final act.  Do you hear it? Everyday has brought more people and their stories of KNOWING where they need to be.  This is just a WOW freakin' moment, let me tell you!!!!

As we are all DO DO DOing, I won't be writing as much.  But I will definitely keep you all posted as to what's going on over here ..... although I highly doubt that there will be internet in the Sahara, which is where we are heading next.

.... maybe I"ll write my next article in the sand and let Google Earth post it for me :>D





Journey to Morocco – part 1

Posted on 21. May, 2013 by Lisa M. Harrison in Lisa's BlogPosts
As I write this it is the 15th May 2013, just passed midday. I am on a train bound for Sydney International Airport where I will meet up with Vera Payne and Mark Hoza, together we will begin over 30 hours of travel to arrive in Tanger Morocco.
Don’t ask me why because I don’t really know.
Don’t ask me what I plan to do there because I don’t really know that either…
The only thing I am certain of is that I MUST spend more than 1 day on 3 different planes to travel ½ way around the world to meet up with a group of people I only know online (with the exception of Vera) so we can venture into the Sahara Desert and do GOD KNOWS WHAT ????
That I know….. that and how ridiculous it all sounds now that I am writing it down….. but it gets better, or crazier, depending on your perspective.
As I sit on this train it feels like I am on my way to the final act of a play that I have been cast in for eons. The curtain is finally poised to close (but it’s just a feeling) and I have no idea what comes next. Is there a curtain call, I hope not. I am ready to go straight to the after party, raise a toast and read the glowing reviews on humanities stellar performance in the play called “DUALITY”, “A tragicomedy of unheard of scope and ambition….”
Although it feels like eons have led to these NOW moments, it has only been 5 short months since my inner and outer worlds got turned upside down. December 26 2012 to be exact. That is the day The One People’s Public Trust (OPPT) went public and changed everything for all of us.
I spent the next few days reading the UCC documents filed by the OPPT and listening to an interview conducted by Brian Kelly for the americankabuki website, with Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf, one of the trustees of OPPT.
There was something about this woman’s voice, I couldn’t put my finger on it but I knew that I knew her voice. She had a magnetic quality, she exuded truth, at least for me, a truth and a familiarity.
I had spent my life up to that point looking for answers to questions I just seemed to have been born with. When I was young I thought I was strange because mostly what I saw, was all the things that seemed wrong with the world. I never understood why the world is the way it is and I have spent the last 20+ years actively researching to understand it on many levels, spiritually, legally, economically, culturally, historically etc .
I have spent last few years in particular talking with people, researching, questioning both externally and internally, much of it very publicly, in an attempt to understand the problems, find solutions, and prepare for a transformation that I believed deeply was coming…
But it never looks the way one thinks it will, the universe always manages to surprise me.
Before the end of 2012 I was talking with Heather directly and through her connected with D (http://removingtheshackles.net), American Kabuki (http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.au) and Brian Kelly (http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com.au) and that’s when things really got weird..
I spontaneously began to lucid dream. I was spending night after night with these guys in various scenes, mostly ‘intense negotiation’ scenarios with Military, Government, Divine, Galactic and Angelic beings. The intensity of these meetings had me waking in a sweat and/or arguing in my sleep.
It was not long before speaking with this small group became a daily occurrence as we debriefed on our nighttime activities. My connection to and feelings for these ‘strangers’ made no logical sense but it could not be denied.
Now here I am, just a few short months later on my way to Morocco to meet up with them all in person just because we feel compelled to do so. To do a job that we don’t all consciously understand all the pieces of yet, just that it is connected with the FINALE.
Of course there have been many times when I have questioned ALL of this over the last few months, particularly this trip. I am not a great passenger on any form of transport, prefer to be in the driving seat. Flying would have to be my least favourite. 2 hours before I left the house I had a call from Julien Wells, one which I was very happy to receive. He said I had come into his consciousness on the way to work that morning and he saw that I was surrounded by Angels, somewhere between 12 and 20. He said I was so protected right now it was as if I am wearing Angelic Armour. I could not get shot, harmed or even arrested at this point. They were both protecting me as well as supporting me in the DO’ing I am about to do. This triggered the memory of an event that had happened the day before,. I was outside cleaning a backpack to bring with me when suddenly a black form appeared in front of me, as if someone wearing black had instantly manifested about 2 feet away from me. I jumped back and just as quickly it was gone. I brushed it off and went about the rest of my packing. On hearing this Julien had an aha moment and explained that my visitor was one of the ‘men in black’, I had attracted their attention and they were scoping me out. That is what triggered my angelic assistance, he also added that the angels are with me to stay for the time being. I said ‘you have no idea how much I needed to hear this right now considering I am about to get on several planes and go to Morocco”. The surprise for me was that he had no idea I was going at all let alone that day.

Sydney Airport – May 15, 2013
 Sydney Airport May 15 2013 Here I am (left) with traveling pals,
Vera Payne and Mark Hoza.
I won’t bore you with the details of the trip because thanks to my angelic entourage it was completely smooth and uneventful..
We landed in Morocco at 3:30pm Thursday local time and there was Heather waiting for us with a big, warm beautiful smile of welcome. And so it begins…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.